Strategy # 4
Craigs #1 Craps Method.
Basic Gist: After the 5,6,7 or 8 have been thrown 2 or 3 times, place a field bet, uses Martingale System
Max Loss Could be huge.
This method is so eloquently simple that most people cant even believe it. My whole method centers around the field, which lies in the center of both sides of the table
Now, how do I make money playing craps? It is a simple set of steps that any 8 year old could follow.
1. I go to a table $5 minimum, $500 maximum bet craps table with no less than $400 and sometimes as much as $800. Remember, you cant win if you dont have money to gamble. You can do this method with as little as $100-200, but the extra money just helps you get an advantage over the house, as you will see soon.
2. I never roll the dice myself, therefore I always look for a table that has at least three or more players at the table when I arrive. This way, I can always pass the roll, which means that I simply wave my hand and say pass when the dice are offered to me.
3. I wait until someone rolls any combination of the following numbers two to three times in a row (known as losing rolls on the field). 5,6,7 or 8
4. When I see those numbers, in any order, rolled two to three times in a row, I throw down a $5 chip on the field and wait for the next roll. If a 2,3,4,9,10,11 or 12 rolled in there anywhere, I wait until 5,6,7 or 8 is rolled at least two, if not three time in consecutive order before betting my first chip.
5. If the next roll is a 2,3,4,9,10,11 or 12, I have won. If I win, I just take my winnings AND my bet and sit all back in the tray and wait for two to three losers to roll and do it again.
6. If the next roll would have been a loser (5,6,7,8) I would then put down $10, then $25, then $50 and then $100 and so on. Otherwise known as the Martingale method, this twist on the theme by letting some losers roll before betting dramatically increases your chances for hitting a winner and therefore making money.